Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Intertwined

Intertwined.Yes, that's what I feel pretty often, life is intertwined. With people, things, anything and everything, actually the whole Universe.Its connected. Even if you believe it or not,its connected. There's a simple game to prove this theory-start with a word, any word, say toothpaste, now say the word which first comes to your mind-say, mint, then chewing gum, mixed fruit, juice, coke, Aamir khan, Ghajini, Imran Khan, luck ,destiny, fate, tarot cards, reader, books, and one can go on and on. To each person each things relates to, differently but yes, each thing does mean something to every single person on this Earth and beyond. You can't deny it. Who would have thought toothpaste could be connected to books, but you see, it is,no matter how long the chain. I call it the "World Universality Game".Play it, its tons of fun, you'll see what, what you are connected to! So you see, everything and everyone is CONNECTED! Why do we cry when the main protagonist of our favourite television serial cries? Why is it that as the bride leaves her parents home after her wedding, all of us cry remembering our own weddings or those of our loved ones? Well, because we are connected! Every person's and every things lives are intertwined. Answer to last week's QOTB is Twilight. Yes, you and me are connected to the series as well. And you to me, and me to you. QOTB-Name the book which regards the Universe as our very own catalogue? Believe me, the answer to that is also connected to you and intertwined with your life. Cheers to that!

4 comments:

tarasimi said...

Is the answer "Catalogue of the Universe"? Even if it's not, after having read the synopsis and reader-reviews, I want to pick it up and read it now, all thanks to you :)

You're quite right... we're all connected in one way or another. The game you suggested is very similar to 6-degrees of separation. The belief is that we are all separated from one another by a maximum of 5-6 other people. And with Indians it is so true! ;)

ps - thanks for becoming a follower. I've neglected blogging for some time, but you've given me reason and motivation to come back to blogger :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Simi,

its my pleasure to be your follower...its a beautiful place you're staying in by the way...:)

Six Degrees of Separation is so true and I kind of like it...its so great to be part of the Universe..

The book I'm talking about is The Secret by Rhonda Byrne-its a must read, and if possible watch the movie as well...

Take Care...always Aditi..:)

tarasimi said...

Hi Aditi,

Thanks. I've changed locations..but only by one island. I may post some more pictures in the future. :)

Games like that put me in a new perspective and refresh my outlook on life :) Afterall, if I'm only 6 people (or less) away from SRK...how could the world not be right! ;)

I'll be sure to add that book to my list as well. I only watch movies after reading, so that might not happen for sometime, but thanks for the suggestion. Do check out the book I found as well.

Take care
Simi

Anonymous said...

Hi Simi...Id defiitely like to see more pictures of the place and I'll also try n get my hands on the book....the movie of The Secret is not like other copies from books...actualy the book has been made as a reference with the movie...love always Aditi...:)