Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Well, Well, Well

Well, not the Wishing Well or the 'Get Well Soon' Well, just simply WELL! Well, I haven't blogged for quite some time now-the wedding, exams and now college applications-well its crazy but as it is said-when the going gets tough, the tough gets going, and boy, am I tough! I mean, look at me-my QOTB(No, I'm not quitting that, don't even think about it!). Last blog's answer is Jeeves by P.G.Wodehouse. By The Way, I love reading. Be it comics or newspapers or books-I prefer fiction though-the fantasy and the "girly" ones. One should definitely read The Zoya Factor, its got the right mix of both! Just joined Twitter, well everyone's joining it so why stay behind!?Saw Ice Princess, its really nice. I should be more regular if only for my one sole follower! I think I've forgotten how to blog after so many months because this blog is really random. I'm sure I can be better in not only this but in a whole lot of other things. Just got working Granny's old gramophone, its so much fun and runs without electricity and the sound is amazing too! Well, QOTB-Which movie won the Best Picture Awards at the MTV Movie Awards? Well, I told you its a random blog so I can as anything!Bye!

2 comments:

tarasimi said...

Hey :)

No pressure to blog just because of me. It's a great tool, IMO, but I'm sure plenty else takes priority in life, so don't stress. :)
And if it seems that my blog is very lacking...well it is. But I'm better at keeping up on my LJ with life's mundane points, more so than writing something "meaningful" on blogger.

Good luck with college apps! When the going gets tough, the tough get going...that's the quote I live by too! :)

I'll add your book rec to my list for that "free time" I will have some day ;)

How fun to have something so antique as a gramaphone in functional order. :)

I didn't catch the MTV awards...and my computer freezes everytime I look it up! Go figure. So I'm afraid I can't answer your QOTB...but that's such a fun and unique concept :)

Random blogs are perfectly fine :)

Well... I hope you continue blogging. But again, no pressure :)

Anonymous said...

Hey...like I said, the blog's Random but you're right,who cares about "meaningful" blogs-its meaningful to me!I've got admission and thanks for atleast trying to answer my QOTB..!!